Are you one of my constituents?

Members of Parliament are elected to the House of Commons to represent the interests and concerns of all the people who live in their constituency, whether they voted for them at the General Election or not.  I am only able to deal with issues raised by people who live in the North Somerset constituency.  If you are not sure whether I am your MP or you want to know who your MP is, there is a handy tool on the front page of my website - just enter your postcode.

How do you get in touch?

There are lots of ways to get in touch with me so choose whichever is easiest for you:

You can write to me at the following address: The Rt Hon Dr Liam Fox MP, House of Commons, Westminster, LONDON SW1A 0AA

Or telephone my office on 020 7219 4198 or email on

Alternatively, you can fill in the form at the bottom of this page.

Then what?

There are many ways in which I might be able to help.  If your question is on Government policy, I can forward it on your behalf to the appropriate Minister or I can ask questions in Parliament to try and resolve your issue that way.

However, the vast majority of letters I receive are from people in North Somerset who are facing problems at home, in work or in their community.  I do what I can to help in these situations and will either write back with advice on how I think you should proceed or, if you're willing for me to do so, I can forward your letter to the appropriate authorities with a request that they look at your case again.

I do not have any jurisdiction over local Council decisions. However, I can write to North Somerset Council and ask them to look into a problem or to reconsider an issue. In the first instance, you are better contacting your local Councillor directly.

But I want to see my MP face-to-face...

I hold surgeries at various locations around North Somerset every fortnight and, as a constituent, you are welcome to book an appointment.  If you would like to see me, please contact my office on 020 7219 4198

A list of forthcoming surgeries is available by clicking here.

If you'd like to contact me through this website, please fill in the form below

Your contact details are used in accordance with our Data Collection and Use policy. By clicking "Submit" you agree to your email address being used in accordance with that policy. We will not share your details with anyone outside the Conservative Party.