Please find below information regarding how eligible people will be invited to book their Covid vaccination.
All GP practices in North Somerset are offering Covid-19 vaccination.
Anyone who is eligible can be vaccinated from 11 September:
- Some GPs and community pharmacies have flu clinics booked from 11 September and if they have Covid vaccine available, they can co-administer Covid with flu to people who attend.
- The national booking service opens to everyone on 17 Sept.
- Anyone who is eligible can book an appointment on the National Booking Service (online or call 119) from 17 September.
- If people have a mobile number registered with their GP, the national team will send them a text message. If they don’t, they will be sent a letter.
- GPs will also send local text message invitations.